What do YOU have TO GAIN if you start your own business with us?
- Too young? Building a business could help create more income in the future as needs increase-starting a family, buying a first home, moving to a better area, or accommodation, wanting better furniture, more or better holidays…even buying a pet. Also, it’s possible you’re already in the learning mindset.
- Too old? Unless you’re dead you still have time. If my great grand-mother had said she was too old at 80, she’d have wasted her next 20 good years. As Les Brown said “You’re never too old to learn, and you’re never too young to teach.” So long as you’re alive, it’s possible you can do this. We even have students in our community who learn English so they can join & succeed.
- Got Debt or a Student Loan? You may have student loan but only pay off around 5% each month in UK, if over threshold of 25k per year ( If your first year of university was before 2012, £18,300). If you’re not earning these amounts, you’re repaying little or none of your student loan currently, giving you more disposable income. This could go into your business, and then in future, when you need more cash, you could have a system set up to get it.
- Got other expenses? We all do. If you can cover them now, even if you have other loans, why not invest in yourself for when you need more dollar in future?
- My family or partner doesn’t want me spending more. They might not like you putting money out, but do they want you to earn more and spend more time together in the future? We’re willing to provide the training (and support), and past 18, not much is free. If you’re going to spend money, you might as well spend it investing in the one greatest commodity you have-yourself.
- My family won’t understand. You can get family or your partner involved if you like so they also have the potential to earn greater income. If they want to join, let them. It’s not like going for an interview where we could turn them down. And it’s not like we’ll force them to leave their other job, either.
- Nothing to sell? You don’t need to! Nor did I when I started-SFM can give you their education product to sell, that you will become naturally familiar with as you progress, so don’t panic about ideas, research & up-front investment for that.
- No life experience? I’m not gonna lie, I used to think that too. If you’re over the age of ten, you’ve naturally gained life experience in the past ten years that you could easily use as a base for their business. Most people (including me) just start off talking about their life story so far, and believe me, mine is less than exotic.
- No skills? You are likely to be the most tech-savvy out of all the age categories, because you’ve grown up with it in the past ten years and probably use it everyday (know about Facebook, can take a picture, are computer literate). PS. I did not use Facebook when I started. And I never studied business, and still have no degree at all.
- Not long out of education? You are probably most likely to believe you can adapt and learn. You are also most likely to have most, if not all, the tech required already, and be the most up-to-date with it. If you do have a degree, or even just one GCSE, it proves you can learn!
- Did badly/hate learning? This is not school. There is no grades, and no exams. You go at your own pace, in your own time. And you choose what you sell, and how you do it. Also, due to changes throughout & after leaving school, you have a great story that could really help & inspire others who feel the same.
- Not responsible enough? Nor am I, but it’s a skill I’m gaining as I go. Also, because you have fewer responsibilities (like no kids) you probably have more disposable income to spare now than older adults with families. You also probably have more quiet at home, to do the work required, because you’re not running after kids and other responsibilities all the time.
- No time? It’s not a 9 to 5 job-you do as much as you like when it suits you. You do have to put in the work to make it a success (like everything in life), but we will help you develop personally-not just professionally, and teach you how to think with a business mindset.
- No support? You will have access to people on exactly the same journey as you, in a similar position to you, and are having, or have had, the same issues you experience along your journey. We will not withdraw our support unless you want us to, or you seriously violate our values, or conduct your business in a harmful or illegal way.
- No guidance? We will mentor you, and will give you direction & access to training you can review when you want to, until you want us to stop. It’s not just a yearly PDR! There’s lots of community and technical support 24/7. We will help you go as far as you want to go, as long as you are able to put the work in, and are willing to follow advice.
- Can’t afford it yet? Earn WHILST you learn, not AFTER. There’s no loan-you enter at the level you feel comfortable with, and are happy to afford, at the right time for you. If you want to go up a level later, that’s fine. But there’s unlimited potential income, which will grow as you do.
Want some free info first? Click here